Sunday 20 October 2013

Approaching the light...

... at the end of the tunnel, that is!

Tomorrow marks my last first day of placement, EVER! This is, of course, totally depending on whether I make it over the mountains today or not.

As I'm sure everyone is up to date (my Australian audience), NSW is experiencing its worse bush fires in over a decade. The fires are still threatening Winmalee, Springwood and Lithgow, with over 100 houses already lost. At the moment the Great Western Highway is still open and I will continue to regularly check for updates.




To keep to you up to speed with other news, I featured on a university page that offered a quick blurb about the experiential nursing program. See it here!

I submitted my last essay on Friday! Extremely exciting! That means only two assessments to knock out of the way and hopefully I can get them done during placement.

I have also submitted my application to register as a Registered Nurse! Eeeeeek!

Aaaaand the most exciting news of all... November 8 marks my last day of class for my Bachelor of Nursing! I cannot believe how quickly the end has snuck up. The end of a very testing, stressful, challenging and empowering four years of study, caffeine, tears, travels and triumphs!

Not to mention the week in Fiji I have booked for late January to look forward to!


SO much happening in such little time! I hope to keep updating my blog during my last placement so watch this space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment